Sunday 6 February 2022



 Jan 29 2022 

Fast for Family


How deep the Father’s love, and how large His heart, toward His original divine order - the Family. So now, at the beginning of Fast for Family 2022, I am feeling more than ever before, that time is very very short. On Jan 29, I sensed the Lord’s Hand upon America in a very particular way - specifically upon the Heartland: I saw first Kentucky, then Tennessee, then other states…and I realized that I was looking at what is called “the Bible Belt” of the nation. 

I remembered a prophetic utterance of Kim Clement’s:  “…And I will unbuckle the Bible Belt.” 


As The Lord continued to show me the heartland…I saw the heartbeat of America - the Family. And I became aware of Him placing something like a seal, on the heads of many children: some of them very small, while others almost in their teens.  I realized that I was looking at the end times generation (possibly, the very end of the end), and I began to cry out, praying fervently for these little ones…whom through my eyes, were born into a time of such darkness…But whom through the Lord’s eyes were born deliberately for such a time as this! (John9:3) An army.


~~~Excerpt from post: May 2021

Kim Clement: “The Lord’s just told me that “as you pray I will send back what has been isolated…There has been an isolation of inspiration. But now I will restore inspiration that will raise the dead…I will do unusual miracles…if you would just ask me…for tonight I will begin…with you…and your house!””


I’m sure many people saw different interpretations as to what had been “isolated”…I saw fathers.~~~

(Mal. 4:5-6)


Then I became aware of fathers - many of them estranged from their families, others struggling to find both their identity and place. I began to cry out to the Lord to restore these fathers - these men to the rightful place. And that was when I discerned His Fire. It was falling on the Heartland…upon families. It was as if the whole Bible Belt was beginning to burn - to shake - to unbuckle! I believe I saw an awaking, through Fire…in the heart of America…through the heart of the Church - The Family. 


~~~Excerpt July 8 2021

This is why I fast for families…the heart of God IS family…America has fought so hard for the family: and the Lord knows, I am not ready to be raptured out, leaving families in disarray…fathers estranged for their children…children lost and walking the street. 

At this point I neither know, nor care if the rapture is “pre-trib”, “mid-trib” or “post-trib”. All I know is He is coming back for us…We need to be the right way up when He comes…and as yet, we’re not.


For consider your calling, brothers: not many of you were wise according to worldly standards, not many were powerful, not many were of noble birth. But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;  God chose what is low and despised in the world, even things that are not, to bring to nothing things that are, so that no human being might boast in the presence of God.

1Cor 1:26-29


America’s strength is not where so many of us have imagined it to be…

~~I thought about the year 1620: a storm-battered schooner, settled in Plymouth Harbor - the prayer of dedication, from a small group of God fearing people from England and Germany, fleeing religious persecution - America’s humble beginnings!

…Then my heart was at ground level: looking at local pastors, churches, families.~~

I believe, even in the midst of all this, there WILL be a great awakening in this Land…and it will center greatly around that which is the strength - the backbone of America: Not its celebrity pastors, nor it’s self-proclaimed apostles and prophets…but that which is, and has been The Lord’s gift to America, through His Church, from the beginning: The FAMILY!

I believe that in the midst of great darkness…at the eleventh hour…from out of the hearts of little children, Gods divine order will once again be seen: 

And that almost at the very end…unheralded by other kingdoms or peoples…weak in herself, but strong in the Lord…America’s True Light will shine. 

I pray for this…I Fast for Family 


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uVLVqrHiXJg&list=PLbNl_0OCU0ntt-6NbisgMgJeO0yswd72U&index=7&t=833s


Epilogue: 02.01.22

I saw one great, what looked like seismic wave come out from America: For One time - one season only. (I believe this is Revelation 7:9-17)

I saw the great eagle rise up, for one time - one season only: 

It was not militant…it was not political: 

It was humble…it was simple…it was Family.

Then something like a vast white vortex opened up over America’s heartland - Salvation! 

This was happening unheralded by governments and despised by institutions belonging to this world. It was unnoticed by many, and hugely opposed by many more. This was happening in the midst of great shakings - I believe literal as well as spiritual.


No comments:

Post a Comment

America Ch. 20 Cyrus, Trump & America’s True Foundation  Part I  So who was Cyrus - and how is he connected to Trump and America? Isaiah...